Saturday, December 28, 2013

Polish Addict Nail Color Review

  Hello loves, I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. How was everyones Christmas? Mine was great :) Today I have a review of 3 gorgeous polishes from the Winter/Holiday Collection by Polish Addict Nail Color




First up we have "Naughty or Nice"- Laura describes this polish as: A charcoal shimmer gray crelly with a mix of purple, silver and blue glitters in a mix of various shapes
I layered this over Sinful Colors Cool Gray but it's opaque in just 3 thin coats when worn alone.

I love everything about this one. The mix of glitter make my nails look different from all angles. I purposely took these blurry pictures so you could see the amazing sparkle.




Next up we have Snow Angels. This one is described as: A white crelly with a mix of micro glitters in pastel pink, hot pink, pastel blue, white and pastel green. It also has silver hex glitters, gold glitters and pink and white snowflakes. The web site also states that each order will contain an extra baggie of snow flakes due to the possibility of sinking but I didn't have that problem at all

This polish is a bit textured but topcoat will smooth it out nicely if your not a fan of the finish. (I used a macro of this one as the wallpaper on my tablet)
I personally love texture so I used China Glaze Unrefined and 2 snowflakes from the polish to do an accent nail



And finally we have my favorite from the 3. November Rain is described as: A blue crelly with a mix of micro glitters in purple, holo teal, and matte white.

I used 2 coats + topcoat for this mani
Not only is this an amazing polish it has an awesome back story. This one was inspired by Laura the creators birthday. Direct quote from her "My mom said when I was born it was a rainy night...funny thing is every year on my birthday it still rains...lol also my favorite colors are blue and purple"



Not only does Polish Addict Nail Color have amazing polishes and great customer service, the prices are good and Laura being the sweet heart that she is frequently has sales and deals going on. Right now you can get Snow Angels, Naughty or Nice and a ton of other fs polishes for $5  HERE

All mani's are topped with Hk Girl Topcoat from Glisten and Glow, you can get your own bottle HERE

♥ The polishes in this post were provided to me for my honest review ♥

1 comment: